Date(s) - 25/11/2014 - 26/11/2014
Centro Social Fundación Novacaixagalicia in Vigo, Spain
25th and 26th of November 2014
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with an interest in the issues surrounding seafood traceability and labelling.
The Labelfish team are proud to announce our next stakeholder workshop under our networking initiative Labelfishnet: the International Symposium of Labelling and Authenticity of Seafood (ISLAS) 2014.
Covering an array of topics related to labelling and authenticity of seafood the symposium will include the following sessions:
- Latest labelling legislation and governance for seafood
- Labelling and traceability: industry perspective
- Labelling and traceability: consumers
- Seafood authentication: current methodologies
- Labelling: environmental and conservation issues
- Progress on seafood authenticity methodology
A more detailed preliminary programme is available here.
Registration is now open!
Please complete the registration form and email to email@example.com. Remember, there are limited places available for this event, which will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis, so register now to avoid disappointment.