A recent publication authored by members of the Labelfish consortium is now available in the journal Food Control.
Highlights of the paper include:
• The first international survey of accredited food authenticity laboratories;
• Significant differences in the methods used in authenticating seafood;
• Significant differences in the main products monitored;
• Lack of harmonisation and standardisation across the EU (despite common regulation); and
• Widespread uptake of DNA-based methods, particularly sequencing.
Click here to access the paper